Mylene Farmer Quotes

1. If you want a free world, it has to go crazy.  





2. There are no reasons for fear. It either exists or it is not.



3. There will always be people who feel really uncomfortable in this world. So, I sing for this kind of people.




4. Being young, I resisted any form of subordination.



5. Life is as sad as a glass of grenadine. It's almost that. It is sad. But, at the same time, how a glass of grenadine sparkles!

6. With people, as well as with monuments, I need relationships.



7. Success and happiness are two different things.

8. Criticism is necessary, roughness is useless.

9. I believe that work is salvation and virtue.



10. Success satisfies, sometimes it even scares, but it never brings happiness.

11. I'm wary of a certain human nature. More than anything, I fear treason.


What do you think of Mylene Farmer quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts