Robert Downey, Jr. And Wife Susan Welcome Daughter

Robert Downey, Jr. and his wife Susan have welcomed a daughter!  




This is the pair's second child. They are already the parents to a son, Exton Elias, who was born in February 2012. Downey, 49, also has a 21-year-old son Indio from a previous affair. No further information about the baby's birth is known at this time.


Downey revealed in July that he and his wife were expecting another child. He initially tweeted: "Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?" Later he wrote on facebook: "Um. I don't know if it's a "man's world", but I'm certain women run it." The "Iron Man" star noted: "Susan and I are therefore delighted to announce we are expecting a baby."

Downey lately cited his impending fatherhood as among the reasons he is hesitating to star in "Iron Man 4". He added: "Each one of those movies is spread over two years and some people fit other things in. But I'm not 42, I'm turning 50, and now I'll have two small kids instead of one grown one."






Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts