Tamara Ecclestone Dating

Tamara Ecclestone is a British model, socialite and television personality. Wanna know who dated Tamara? Let us examine Tamara Ecclestone's dating history below…  




2002
Tamara Ecclestone dated Derek Rose. In November 2011, the daughter of the Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone received an email claiming Rose had been offered £200,000 to sell his story, despite no newspaper having made such an offer. He was found guilty of trying to blackmail her for £200,000.



2007 - 2012
Tamara Ecclestone dated Gavin Dein.






2011 - 2012
Tamara Ecclestone dated Omar Khyami.



2012 - Present
Tamara Ecclestone is dating former City stockbroker Jay Rutland. The couple got engaged just a month after they first met. Tamara told "Hello! Magazine": "Our engagement has been very sudden and I get that there are people who won't understand that and will read things into it. But my response to that would be: "When you know, you know". The thing is, I'd heard people say that before and I'd never really understood it, because I hadn't experienced it for myself. But when I met Jay, I just knew this was the man I was going to marry." The two tied the knot in June 2013. They welcomed a baby girl, Sophia Ecclestone-Rutland, on March 17, 2014. They live in a house in Kensington Palace Gardens, in London.


What do you think of Tamara Ecclestone's dating history?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts