Taylor Swift Reveals Why She Never Shows Her Belly Button

Taylor Swift graced the cover of Lucky magazine's December/January 2015 issue, out on newsstands now.


Swift, 24, opened up to the mag about fairy-tale romances: "Wow, I really used to think that happily ever after was a thing. Not in those simple terms…I think that no matter what you find in terms of happiness and compatibility, there's always going to be a struggle attached to it. I used to believe that you find the one and that's it: Nothing's difficult after that. But then again, I know nothing now. I know legitimately nothing about lasting relationship experiences because I don't have them."



Taylor also revealed why she never shows her belly button. "I don't like showing my belly button. When you start showing your belly button then you're really committing to the midriff thing. I only partially commit to the midriff thing - you're only seeing lower rib cage. I don't want people to know if I have one or not. I want that to be a mystery. As far as anyone knows based on my public appearances, they haven't seen evidence of a belly button. It could be pierced. They have no idea. If I'm going to get some sort of massive tattoo, it's going to be right next to my belly button because no one's ever going to see that," Swift explained.


The pop star also discussed fame. "I wanted to make music. I didn't know that came with this expectation that your whole life is owned by the general public and everything you do is dissected, scrutinized and questioned. Because (people with) a sunny outlook are a lot easier to deal with, be around, befriend and handle than people who are bitter about it. People who are, like, complaining about the life of being a celebrity. It's a little irritating."


For the full interview of Taylor Swift, check out Luckymag.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts