Angelina Jolie Takes Selfie With Crying Fan (PHOTOS)

Angelina Jolie took a selfie with a lucky fan who began crying after getting pushed by some wild people in a crowd outside "The Daily Show".  







Jolie, 39, appeared at the talk show in New York City on Thursday to promote her upcoming film "Unbroken" and she stopped for fans outside as she usually does.



Here is what Instagram user @technadeschanel shared about the experience: "Just to put it out there, I went there to the Daily Show with my friend to get Angelina Jolie. We were practically in the back then went on the side in hope of getting her. Then the guards added another (barricade). Chaos erupted to the point. I was getting squished to the point that I started to have a panic attack. She saw me struggling to the point that the security pull me out and sat down. Angelina didn't leave till she made sure I was ok. Usually I have no problem with getting celebrities but it was too overwhelming for me since I have tone down in the last two months. I'm not going to lie about my medical condition since this is something that rarely happens to me and I hope it doesn't happen again. But overall Thank You #AngelinaJolie I will remember this."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts