Anthony Vincent Sings "All I Want For Christmas Is You" In 20 Celebrity Voices (VIDEO)

Anthony Vincent performed Mariah Carey's track "All I Want For Christmas Is You" in 20 different celebrity voices in this video rendition of the holiday-themed cover tribute.  




Vincent, the person behind the well known YouTube channel "Ten Second Songs", impersonates Tom Jones, Usher, Blink 182, Nat King Cole, John Lennon, Billy Joel and a lot more!



Vincent began his project "Ten Second Songs" in March with his rendition of Katy Perry's "Dark Horse," also sang in 20 different styles. The artist has since earned more than a million subscribers to his YouTube channel.


In a new interview with Billboard, Vincent talked about his channel. "I've been paying a lot of attention to what people have been requesting," the musician explained to the outlet, noting: "I'm doing it obviously for the people that are subscribing and it's fun for me because people get a rise out of it. A lot of people's suggestions are along the lines of what I would do anyway, so that's a good thing."


Vincent added: "At first it was easy - the first video was just taking all of my favorite bands that I actually really, really loved and artists that I've had some influence from throughout the years, so that was simple. It gets harder as you go, and you realize that the popular artists are running out."

Check out Anthony Vincent's version of "All I Want For Christmas Is You" below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts