Ariana Grande: "I'm Repulsed By Santa"

Ariana Grande claimed she is "repulsed" by Santa Claus!  







  

Grande, 21, spoke out about her hit holiday song "Santa Tell Me" on Friday and revealed that the Christmas track, in which she asks Santa's help with her love life, is "depressing."


Ariana explained that she isn't a fan of old St. Nick because of all the past heartbreak and relationship angst she associates with the holidays. "I'm repulsed by Santa," the pop star told the Daily Star, noting: "My song may sound cheerful but its really quite sardonic and depressing. I'm like saying: "Santa what is your deal bro?""





Grande went on: "I've had my heart broken multiple times around this time of year. I feel although it's one of the most cheerful times of the year, I see tons of heartbreak and they make movies about it," adding: "It's like a (Wham!) Last Christmas vibe."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts