Channing Tatum Felt Like A Failure After Dropping Out Of College

Channing Tatum posed with fellow actors Benedict Cumberbatch, Eddie Redmayne, Michael Keaton, Ethan Hawke and Timothy Spall for THR's new 2014 Actor Roundtable issue.  




Tatum, 34, revealed to the mag about his experience following an acting career and why it made sense for him.



"The pressure of what school is projected as, when you're growing up - that going to college is the answer, and to me it wasn't," Channing admitted, noting: "I went and I didn't get it. And I failed at it miserably. And I felt like a failure for it. And so I went and tried to find another door."

The actor declared: "That's not a failure at all. To me, that's a victory, adding: "I'm going to do what's me."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts