Chris Brown And Tyga Debut "Ayo" (AUDIO And LYRICS)

Chris Brown and Tyga just released their brand new single "Ayo".  





The track was produced by Nic Nac, who Brown, 25, teamed up with on his hit song "Loyal."



"Who is ready for this CHRIS BROWN/TYGA ALBUM??? Got a surprise for the fans coming!" Chris wrote on his twitter account before sharing the song.



It has to be noted that the two artists will go on tour together next year.


Check out "Ayo" below…





Check out the lyrics below…



(Intro)
I need you (x8)

(Hook: Chris Brown)
We poppin' like ayo
All my bitches got real hair chilling with the top down
Screaming like ayo
I'mma take her ass down when she bring her friend around
Poppin' booty like ayo
I'm a boogie ass nigga left the roof at home
We popping like ayo, ayo, ayo
But don't be acting like I need you


(Verse 1: Tyga)
Ahhh! Aye babe this my new s...it

I'm the black Richie Rich with the roof missing
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense
Z, wake up like I gotta get it
And I got a engine with a trunk space
I get money three ways, f...cking bitches three ways


7 different foreigns plus she no hablé
But I make that b...tch walk with some cheesecake
Yeah, I'm the coldest nigga, icy
Looking in the mirror like I wish I could be me
She too into me, I'm more into money
My hobby's her body, that p...ssy's my lobby
I'mma eat it, I'mma eat it
I don't lie, hold my d...ck, too conceited


Uh, told her she's my wife for the weekend
But don't be acting like I need you cause we poppin' like

(Hook: Chris Brown)

(Verse 2: Chris Brown)
I'm in a Rolls, you don't roll right
My chain shine brighter than a strobe light


I'm tryna f…ck Coco, this don't concern Ice
If I motorboat, she gon' motorbike
A nigga ain't worried about nothin'
Rehabilitation just had me worried about f...cking
Money, decision-making only worried about stunting


She worried about me, her nigga worried about cuffing
I wanna see her body (bodyyyy)
She said get inside of me
I wanna feel you baby (yeahhh)
Just bring the animal right out of me


We loving, she love it
See when I go down on her
Now we f...cking, she thugging
Getting loud (cause we poppin' like)



(Hook: Chris Brown)

(Verse 3: Chris Brown & Tyga)


Huh, look, alright
Now I can spot your b...tch from a mile away
Valentine in that p…ssy, it's a holiday
Uh, you losing money, I windmills Dr. J
She going to follow my lead, Simon Says


Paper, paper, I'm riding scrapers in California
Car smelling like ammonia, we got that stank on us
Never been an outcast that stank on ya
From the ghetto but my b...tch like Apollonia


We in the hood, tatted like a Mexican
Car too fast, give a fuck about pedestrians
And my section less niggas, more lesbians
Got your b...tch, I'm that nigga
Yeah we poppin' like


(Hook: Chris Brown)




(Outro: Tyga)
This that fly s…it, King s…it only
Drop top, no roof - ahhh!



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts