Chris Brown Apologizes To Karrueche Tran After Their Big Fight

Chris Brown has taken to social media to publicly apologize to his on-and-off girlfriend Karrueche Tran after their huge fight this weekend.  


 


"Being young and dumb is one of my strong suits and emotional at best. I love hard and react impulsively when I'm hurt at times," Brown, 25, wrote on Instagram.


"I don't think social media is a place to air out or hash out personal problems and a ni-a feel hella WACK for doing it. So I AM APOLOGIZING I live in a glass house and the same sh-t that makes me great also is my curse," the singer explained, adding: "Everybody know I love that girl. I don't care how my image my look to the public because I'm still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize!"

The pair publicly fought this weekend and he called her out for dating Drake while he was in prison.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts