Julia Roberts Is Givenchy's New Face In Spring Summer 2015 Ad Campaign

Julia Roberts is absolutely gorgeous as the new face of Givenchy's Spring Summer 2015 ad campaign.

According to the fashion house, Roberts, 47, "showcases all facets of that character with strength and eternal style."



Roberts explained to Yahoo what she thinks of herself in the new campaign.


"Well, it's impossible for me to be totally objective and not make four or seven jokes right now. I wish I looked like that! If you could see me right now, you'd be laughing so hard. I think they're very cool images and I think all the clothes would have been things I would have chosen for myself," Julia was quoted as saying. 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts