Kim Kardashian Fires Back Over Cropping North West Out Of Her Selfie

Kim Kardashian took to social media to fire back at the backlash and the new stories over her cropping her daughter North West out of a selfie she shared online.  









Kardashian, 34, took her daughter and her sister Kourtney's children to the "Disney on Ice" show this weekend and shot many photos with the kids. One image she posted on Instagram featured just her face and the wall next to her, instead of North who was in her arms.

"Wait is this really news that I posted a selfie & cropped my daughter out? LOL," the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star tweeted, adding: "Her eyes were closed and I was feeling my look! Can I live?!?!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts