Madonna Debuts "Living For Love" And 5 Other Songs After "Rebel Heart" Tracks Leak (AUDIO)

Madonna has dropped six new tracks following the leak of songs from her highly anticipated album "Rebel Heart". The newly available songs are "Living For Love," "Unapologetic Bitch," "Devil Pray," "Illuminati", "Ghosttown" and "Bitch I'm Madonna." They are currently on sale at iTunes and other digital platforms.


"I was hoping to release my new single "Living for Love" on Valentine's Day with the rest of the album coming in the spring," Madonna, 56, said in a statement, adding: "I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift."



The Queen of Pop became infuriated when 13 of her unfinished tracks leaked online in recent weeks. At one point, Madonna shared a photo of a smashed iPod on Instagram, writing: "This broken iPod is a symbol of my broken heart! That my music has been stolen and leaked! I have been violated as a human and an artist! #f*ckedupshit."


The pop icon also compared her experience to sexual abuse. "This is artistic rape!!" Madonna wrote, noting: "These are early leaked demo's half of which wont even make it on my album the other half have changed and evolved. This is a form of terrorism. Wtf!!!! Why do people want to destroy artistic process???" Madonna went on, wondering: "Why steal? Why not give me the opportunity to finish and give you my very best?"

Check out the other songs on iTunes. More tracks are expected on February 9, with the full album set for release in March.


Check out the official audio for "Living For Love" below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts