Man Spent $150,000 To Look Like Kim Kardashian (PHOTOS)

Jordan James Parke loves so much Kim Kardashian that he spent $150,000 to look just like her!  





"I love everything about Kim," Parke, 23, told The Sun, noting: "She's the most gorgeous woman ever. Her skin is perfect, her hair, everything about her."



Parke, who is a make-up artist, added: "I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake. Do they think I'm going for the natural look? If I was, I'd ask for my money back."



Jordan intended to look like the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star as much as possible after watching a few episodes of her reality television series. 



 

What do you think of Jordan James Parke's makeover?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts