Michael Keaton On Men Who Played "Batman": "I'm Batman"

Michael Keaton is not jealous of Ben Affleck and all the other male actors who have played Batman after him.  





Keaton, 63, was asked to talk about Christian Bale's latest statement that he has jealousy over Affleck, 42, for portraying the part in the new "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice".



"When I heard there was someone else doing it, there was a moment where I just stopped and stared into nothing for half an hour," Bale, 40, was quoted as saying, noting: "The fact that I'm jealous of someone else playing Batman...I think I should have gotten over it by now."


Keaton when asked (via The Shortlist) to comment if he gets jealous, he responded: "No. Do you know why? Because I'm Batman. I'm very secure in that."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts