Nick Jonas Opens Up About The Future Of The Jonas Brothers

Nick Jonas posed the cover of Kode Winter issue and he is absolutely handsome!

In an interview with the mag, Jonas, 22, talked about the future of the Jonas Brothers: "You never know what the future holds, but right now I'm really focusing on my own path and making music that feels right to me and that I've been personally inspired by."



Nick shared about his career evolution: "Right now, I'm living in this moment and loving all the great things that are coming my way. I've worked with some amazing people and had the opportunity to explore both music and acting. In the future I just want to continue to pursue the things that excite me and that I'm passionate about."


The pop star also opened up about how his girlfriend Olivia Culpo deals with his sex scenes in Kingdom: "Luckily, she knows what it's like to work on projects where you're putting yourself out there to the public. It may seem like something that would make people uncomfortable, but I'm very lucky to have a girlfriend who understands".


For the full interview of Nick Jonas, check out Kodemag.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts