Nicki Minaj Reveals Abortion

Nicki Minaj made the shocking confession she had an abortion as a teenager.

In a new interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Minaj, 32, was quoted as saying: "I thought I was going to die. I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I'd ever gone through. (It) haunted me all my life. It'd be contradictory if I said I wasn't pro-choice. I wasn't ready. I didn't have anything to offer a child."



Nicki talked about inspiring young women: "With a video like "Anaconda," I'm a grown-ass f…king woman! I stand for girls wanting to be sexy and dance, but also having a strong sense of themselves. If you got a big ol' butt? Shake it! Who cares? That doesn't mean you shouldn't be graduating from college."

The rapper also spoke out about her goals in her album "The Pinkprint": "One of my goals was to give people a glimpse into my personal life, because it's something I've kept very private."


For the full interview of Nicki Minaj, visit RollingStone.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts