Rene Russo Quotes

1. I was a high-school dropout; I was a loner.

2. Beauty and youth can stay inside, but it doesn't outside.

3. All of us are broken - some of us more than others. It might be a nurturing, mother thing. I do think there is that: "Oh my God, you're hurting. I know what that feels like and I'd like to be there and support you in that."


4. I'm a California girl, and I'd love to restore a sense of place to Southern California.

5. I don't know much about sports.

6. Every day, every birthday candle I blow out, every penny I throw over my shoulder in a wishing well, every time my daughter says: "Let's make a wish on a star," there's one thing I wish for: wisdom.


7. (on her nude scenes in "The Thomas Crown Affair" 1999) It never really dawned on me that, gee, I'm 45 and I'm taking off my clothes. For me it was a matter of living inside the character.



8. In high school, I was very unpopular.


9. I always go into a film situation depressed and fearful.


10. There are times when you just get down, you feel like nobody likes you. We're in high school forever. It's just what we do with it.



11. I envy my daughter's childhood.


12. I have nothing against younger women and older men on screen. What is sad is that so many women over 40 who have so much to give aren't being considered to play opposite men their own age or younger.

13. I have an unusual face.

14. I was never the kind of person who cared much what people thought about me.


15. I am self-conscious, and I'm aware of my body. But I struggle with America's limited idea of what perfection is.


16. I think all writers are different. I've been with a few writers; they're all different.

17. I'm always drawn to melancholy personalities.

18. Maybe it's that I'm naive, but I don't think of myself as an age.


19. That's a really good question - what is it like living with a writer? I guess it depends on the writer. You know what? They live in a fantasy world a lot of the time. My husband lives in a fantasy world. It's really hard for him to be in the world, because if his head isn't in a script, I guess to write what he does, he has to sort of twist the world a little bit and live in a fantasy. And I think he doesn't live in reality - in my reality, let's put it that way. He's much more "Everything's fine fine fine and everything's good good good," and I'm like: "What, are you nuts? Everything's rotten and sucks."

20. Being married, I would say most relationships are pretty codependent in some ways.


What do you think of Rene Russo quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts