Rosario Dawson Adopts 12-Year-Old Girl

According to Page Six, Rosario Dawson created a buzz today for reportedly adopting a 12-year-old child back in October. 
 









"That idea has stayed in the back of my head, but lately, I've been thinking about it more," Dawson, 35, once revealed to Latina magazine in 2008 about wanting to adopt, adding: "My mother and grandmother are extraordinary women, and they're getting older. It struck me recently that one day I might be sitting around with my children, going: "Your grandma was an amazing woman; I really wish you could've known her."…Whatever time I have, I want it."

It has to be noted that Dawson herself was adopted by her stepfather when she was a baby.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts