Taylor Swift On Alcohol: "I Did Wait Until I Was 21"

Taylor Swift spoke out about her life as part of the highly anticipated "Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014" special.  





According to Us Weekly, Swift, 24, opened up about about everything from dating to her "good girl" image.



"I mean, I do drink, I am 25. (She turns 25 on December 13.) So it's not like, I mean…Yeah, I was at a Knicks game and I had a beer and everybody was like: "Ohhh!" I was like: "Tsk,"" Taylor said of alcohol.

The pop star noted: "I did wait until I was 21 to drink. I was so paranoid about getting in trouble or setting the wrong example or sending the wrong message."



"I put every one of my actions through a filter before I do them because that's the way my life is," Swift went on, claiming: "That the reality…If I do something reckless or thoughtless or careless, or I treat someone badly, that doesn't just affect me; it affects that person. Then, if that story gets out, or some 10-year-old sees that I did that in a news article… my actions do have ripples."





Swift also discussed her dating life. "I don't see a scenario right now, the way my life is, in which it could work. So I don't think about it because I don't like to think about things that I can't solve," she was quoted as saying.


Don't forget to watch "Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014" on Sunday, December 14 @ 9/8c on ABC.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts