Tyler Perry Welcomes Baby Boy Named Aman Tyler Perry

Tyler Perry has become a father!

Perry and his longtime girlfriend Gelila Bekele welcomed a son on Sunday named Aman Tyler Perry. This is the first baby for the pair. Mother and baby boy are reportedly healthy and doing fine.

Perry is excited about his son's arrival. Just in case you have missed it, when Perry and Bekele discovered they were expecting, the star was "thrilled and over the moon."


Becoming a dad has long been a dream for the actor-director, who did not have a good relationship with his own father. When Perry dropped by "The Steve Harvey Show" back in 2013, he was quoted as saying: "I know I would be a great father," noting: "I don't want to work this hard. I don't want to have all of this and not leave it to my children."




Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts