"Unbroken" Star Jack O'Connell Talks Being Rascal

Jack O'Connell posed in his fancy suit for the new feature from GQ's latest issue.


In an interview with the mag, O'Connell, 24, opened up about being a bit of a rascal: ""Jack the Lad" was on my school report. It used to say that my Jack the Lad mentality was disruptive to myself and everyone else's education."



The "Unbroken" star also spoke out about maturing: "I'm not trying to have the most fun I've ever had ever, anymore, you know? That used to be the mentality every time I left the house. But things are going the way I want now. I've got my plants on my roof terrace, and I like watering them. I'm quite boring."





For the full interview of Jack O'Connell, check out GQ.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts