Vanessa Hudgens Stars In "Gigi" (PROMO)

Vanessa Hudgens follows in Audrey Hepburn's footsteps for starring as Gigi in the highly anticipated Broadway musical "Gigi".

"I've been waiting for the right role to come along, and she appeared to me when I was least expecting it," Hudgens, 26, revealed to People magazine.



The former "High School Musical" star went on, claiming: "It's been a lot of fun prepping for Gigi…allowing myself to be as free as possible. I love this character, the music and play so much." 


"Making my Broadway debut with Gigi feels like a dream come true," Hudgens stated, adding: "I couldn't have planned it better myself."


Check out the full promo for the show below…


 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts