Celso Santebanes Plastic Surgery

Brazilian model Celso Santebanes has reportedly had numerous plastic surgeries to look like the human Ken.

Santebanes, 20, has reportedly undergone four rounds of plastic surgery on his nose, chin and jaw and had silicone implants put in his chest to appear more like a living Ken doll.



Santebanes, best known as the second Human Ken (the first Real Life Ken is Justin Jedlica), has spent more than $50,000 to resemble Ken. He even acts like a "human puppet" and he is planning to launch his own brand of toy dolls called "Celso Dolls". Not unsurprising, he even has a doll made in his likeness.



"I went to the city to become a model," Santebanes wrote on his Instagram, noting: "I never expected to have a toy myself. I dreamed of being a human puppet, but having one in my image was completely unexpected."

Santebanes claimed his family always told him he seemed like a doll. Growing up, Celso, whose last name was Borges Pereira before he changed it to the surname of his favorite Mexican television character, collected countless dolls that he lined up on his shelf. At 16, Santebanes won a modeling contest and started his Ken plastic surgery journey.


"People are sometimes frightened by the way I look, and stop me to say how much I look like a doll!" Celso was quoted as saying, adding: "And I do suffer a lot of prejudice. But the world is full of judgmental people, I don't care."



It has to be noted that Santebanes charges £10,000 ($16,849) for a VIP appearance. He is also expected to star in a reality show.


Santebanes reveals he doesn't have a girlfriend, though he reportedly wants to team up with "Human Barbie" Valeria Lukyanova.


"The human Ken bachelor is looking for his Barbie," Santebanes stated, adding: "Who wants to be my girlfriend? After all, no one is happy alone."





Santebanes is going to have more plastic surgeries in the future.



"I think I'm 90 percent of what I want to be," Celso explained, adding: "I intend to do more surgeries, but do not know what. For now my investment is being in the gym, for Ken is strong and I am skinny."



What do you think of Celso Santebanes plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts