Charli XCX: "I Don't Make Music To Please People"

Charli XCX has posed for V Mag's new music issue and talked about her taste in music, saying that some of her fans aren't going to like it.  





"If I'm honest, I'm not even sure if some of my fans are going to like it," Charli XCX, 22, revealed about her new album "Sucker".



The singer added: "I didn't make this music to please people…that's just not why I do it. I don't think about my audience when I make music. The one thing I'm always thinking about is how I want to constantly change. Who knows what the f*** is going to happen with the radio? Like, I've never understood it, so who knows? I'm really proud of this album, and I like it. That's all I care about, really."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts