Ellie Goulding Shows Off Her Ballroom Dance Moves For "Love Me Like You Do" Music Video

Ellie Goulding flaunted her ballroom dancing skills in this brand new music video for her latest song "Love Me Like You Do" from the "Fifty Shades of Grey" soundtrack.  










"I'm dancing in it! I basically have become fascinated with ballroom dancing so I was like: "Can I please do some dancing in it?" So they let me do that," Goulding, 28, revealed about the clip directed by Georgia Hudson.



Ellie added: "There's a guy in it, Charlie, and there's some really sensual moments in it, and it's in a really beautiful house. I think it's one of my favorite videos."


"Fifty Shades of Grey" is set to open in theaters on Valentine's Day weekend. 


Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts