Jessica Chastain: "People Kept Telling Me I Wasn't Pretty Enough"

Jessica Chastain posed for the cover of "Telegraph" magazine's latest issue and she looks incredibly sexy.


In an interview with the mag, Chastain, 37, opened up about being told she is attractive: "Only in the past five years have people been telling me I'm attractive. Before then, I wasn't getting parts because people kept telling me I wasn't pretty enough."

Jessica talked about her hair: "People would tell me to dye my hair blond when I first started auditioning. Funny how defined we are by how we present ourselves."


The "Interstellar" star also shared about having an assistant: "I do have an assistant now. And I do feel very fancy saying that. But it's just so that I don't have to go to sleep worrying about everything because I know that she's in charge of the schedule. She did go out and get me a chai this morning."


For the full interview of Jessica Chastain, check out Telegraph.co.uk.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts