Kevin Bacon Dating

Kevin Bacon is an American actor, best known for the musical-drama movie "Footloose" (1984), the controversial historical conspiracy legal thriller "JFK" (1991), the legal drama "A Few Good Men" (1992), the historical docudrama "Apollo 13" (1995) and the mystery drama "Mystic River" (2003). Wanna know who dated Kevin? Let us examine Kevin Bacon's dating history below...  



1981 - May 1986
Kevin Bacon dated Tracy Pollan. The two met while co-starring in off-Broadway play "Album."


February 1987 - Present
Kevin Bacon is dating Kyra Sedgwick. The pair met on the set of the PBS version of Lanford Wilson's play "Lemon Sky". They got married since September 4, 1988. They have two children: Travis Sedgwick Bacon (born June 23, 1989 in Los Angeles, California) and Sosie Ruth Bacon (born March 15, 1992). The family lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Bacon has said: "The time I was hitting what I considered to be bottom was also the time I met my wife, our kids were born, good things were happening. And I was able to keep supporting myself; that always gave me strength."   


What do you think of Kevin Bacon's dating history?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts