Kim Carnes Quotes

1. I was gonna write songs, I was gonna be a star and a singer and I never thought of doing anything else.  




2. The world opened to me. It was possible for me to go to Europe. I believe that it was the greatest change of my life, not to limit me to America.



3. I would like for anyone who knows the history of how Dairy Day started 64 years ago to let us know so we can document its history. It is important to know how we started and how we have evolved over the years, so that we will know how to proceed into the future.





4. Acting? No, it is not for me. I would be terrible.



5. The calf scramble will be during both rodeo performances and consist of children attempting to catch and halter several loose calves. If a child succeeds, he or she will receive a certificate to purchase a breeding animal to raise and bring back to the livestock show next year.


6. The European public has always been great to me.



7. I write from what's in my heart. I write what I love and have always done that.I'm so lucky to be writing and performing with some of the best writers in the world. I'm having a blast.





8. I love to write, to sing, to make music. Not to act: I am horrible.



9. Nashville has a great creative atmosphere. It's a small, close-knit music community that you can't find anywhere else.


What do you think of Kim Carnes quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts