Kristen Johnston Quotes

1. I was such a dork. I was too big. I was really gangly.  




2. I don't consider myself a goody-goody, but I like to be perceived as classy.



3. I've always just gone with the best role, and I don't care if it's in theater, film or television.


4. But this show reminds me that there are other aspects to me besides the fact that I'm a funny chick.

5. And to be different is great. You don't want to be the same.



6. I literally felt like a freak, which is another aspect of the role of Sally that I relate to: total outsider.

7. My way was not to be the petite, gorgeous, little cheerleader. My way of getting by was making people laugh.

8. My love affair with chemicals started in high school. I loved drinking, being drunk, and all drunk people.


9. I think that there are many different ways of getting and staying sober. Like religion, I just don't think that one way is the only way.






10. I am, uh…a 6 foot tall woman, I feel like I'm a healthy size, I'm not anorexic; and I feel that people who aren't anorexic are punished…for not being anorexic.


11. I spent 10 years in New York doing theater.


12. Go ahead, say whatever you want about me, because you could never come close to what I've said about myself.

13. I like people-watching and fading into crowds.

14. I'd so much rather people think I was funny than pretty.


15. To actually be allowed to be beautiful is a total first for me.


16. I want to play a Disney villainess so badly.

17. It was only when I moved to New York that I realized tall is good.

18. When you're that tall, people talk about it all the time.

19. Onstage, I was never the ingenue.


20. I think Janeane Garofalo is incredibly funny, and I love Dennis Miller.

21. If you love it, and work really hard at it, it will really happen, I believe. I'm living proof.


22. May I say, if you were suddenly put into a woman's body, wouldn't you be slightly interested in your breasts, and why people look at certain parts of you, and why certain parts move like they do?

23. I'm a strong person, but I'd never resort to violence.

24. I was a full foot taller than any child my age.


25. I was born in Washington, D.C., and I was raised in Milwaukee.




26. I really came out to L.A. to take the money and run.




27. I was voted Biggest Ham and Likeliest to Become a Celebrity.




What do you think of Kristen Johnston's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts