Madonna Apologizes For Martin Luther King Jr. And Nelson Mandela "Rebel Heart" Photos

Madonna has issued an apology after she was slammed for using the pictures of Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela and Bob Marley to promote her highly anticipated album "Rebel Heart".  







"I'm sorry. I'm not comparing my self to anyone. I'm admiring and acknowledging there (sic) Rebel Hearts. This is niether (sic) a crime or an insult or racist! I also did it with Michael Jackson (sic) and Frida Kahlo (sic) and Marilyn Monroe," Madonna, 56, wrote in a statement.


The Queen of Pop added: "Am I say I am them, NO. I'm saying they are Rebel Hearts too. And I didn't do it, my fans did. And I just re-posted those photos. My fans aren't racist either. If they put me in the same category as those other people, Thank you. I'm very flattered and I hope one day to live up to 1 100th of what those people accomplished."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts