Nikki Reed Opens Up About Her Debut Role In Movie "Thirteen" And Social Media

Nikki Reed appears really hot in a sheer fishnet dress for Nylon magazine's February 2015 issue, out on newsstands on Tuesday, January 20.  













In an interview with the mag, Reed, 26, opened up about her debut role in 2003 movie "Thirteen": "It was a feeding frenzy, and I wasn't ready. I couldn't understand what was happening. I didn't have any media training - I didn't have anybody but myself. I was a very sensitive kid who then had to condition myself to desensitize. Now I feel like my journey is to try to do the opposite, and find that connection with my own sensitivity again."



Nikki also talked about her track "Fly With Me": "There was something so beautiful and honest about what Paul (McDonald) and I created, but there's no denying that it had a very different feel from this. It's just as real and as raw, but I connected with this music in a totally different way. It's a new chapter for me."






The actress also shared with the outlet about social media: "It's taken me a while to figure out who I feel comfortable being on social media, because for the longest time, it was just a place to promote, promote, promote. I wanted to talk about what I felt excited to talk about and maybe that didn't have anything to do with projects. It's been a journey to figure out what kind of contribution I want to make, and what kind of person I want to be on this planet."


For the full interview of Nikki Reed, check out Nylon.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts