Afroman Apologizes After Punching A Woman

Afroman is apologizing after being recorded punching a woman on stage at his concert in Biloxi, Mississippi on Tuesday evening.  






"I wanna apologize for my actions," Afroman, 40, revealed to celebrity website TMZ, noting that he is enrolling in a program to help him deal with his anxiety, which he claimed was to blame for the assault.


"It was an early show. I usually play at night when I've had my dinner and I medicate, I get right, but it was an early show. It was Mardi Gras. I had to walk, like, half a mile to get to the place," the musician was quoted as saying. 


Afroman, whose real name is Joseph Edgar Foreman, also said he believed the female was basically a man who had been yelling "obscenities" at him.


Check out Afroman's tweet after the incident below... 



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts