Anni-Frid Lyngstad Quotes

1. I had a dream and it was fulfilled by meeting with Benny, Bjorn and Agnetha.  













2. (talking about ABBA's signature song "Dancing Queen") I loved the song from the very beginning. Coming back from the studio, Benny played the backing track to me. It was so beautiful that I started to cry. I mean, even without lyrics or voices on it, it was outstanding.


3. Being rich and famous isn't all happiness and at times the pressures have got to me.

4. The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood.

5. Money cannot buy happiness.


6. I like to think of myself as being fashion-conscious without being a slave to fashion.




7. I must have some sort of record in failing to get into the charts.


What do you think of Anni-Frid Lyngstad's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts