Ansel Elgort Talks About Why He Cried

Ansel Elgort graced the cover of Details magazine's March 2015 issue and he is absolutely gorgeous.

In an interview with the mag, Elgort, 20, opened up about many things including why he recently cried!


Ansel talked about playing basketball against "Men, Women & Children" co-star Adam Sandler: "It's important to be good with both hands, I went hard at him right away, before realizing he's Adam Sandler, not just a guy, and I probably shouldn't destroy him. Then he got in a rhythm and beat me. When we played again, I kicked his ass."

"The Fault In Our Stars" star spoke out about not wanting to ever choose a role based on money: "That's one reason I want to buy a house now, So I can have my place and not worry about money. Then I can do plays. Do Broadway. Make whatever movie I want and not feel like: "Well, I have to pay a mortgage and take this job and that job." The minute you start thinking: "I don't want to do that, but it'll make me money," is when you start f-king yourself. I don't want money to ever drive my career. I want my career to be driven by what I want to do in art."

Elgort also shared with the mag how he reacted when he missed the opening night of his father's retrospective show as well as making sacrifices: "I actually cried. I left the decision up to my mom. But there's going to be many more tough decisions ahead."






For the full interview of Ansel Elgort, check out Details.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts