"Game Of Thrones" Star Lena Headey Expecting Her Second Child

Lena Headey is reportedly expecting her second child!  

  


Headey, 41, herself has confirmed that she is pregnant.



This will be the second child for the "Game of Thrones" star.




"I'm happy to confirm that I'm having my second child this summer," Headey revealed to People, adding: "I only hope that this announcement can help me to regain some of the privacy I have recently lost to prying photographers and ask that they please respect my privacy and let me enjoy this time."


The actress stepped out flaunting her baby bump earlier in the week.

Lena is already mother to 5-year-old son Wylie with musician Peter Loughran, whom she divorced in 2013.


Congratulations!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts