Jennifer Warnes Quotes

1. I've always wanted to be accepted by country music fans - without lying.  





2. In a song, you have to have a lyric that gives us new ideas on how to live, a lyric that makes us feel, and a melody that gives you some kind of body response and emotional response.



3. Writing is not getting any easier or harder. I think I know what I want more, I know what I'm looking for.


4. The job of singing is to stay open to the river of soul in all its manifestations, the dark and the light, without letting your ego get in the way. I never want to be bigger than the song. I just want you to receive it.


5. To this day, I'm not as interested in music as people think. I'm more interested in how close we can get through the music.



6. I think if you come straight on honest as much as you can, eventually that turns into success. Maybe not as quick as you'd like.


What do you think of Jennifer Warnes quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts