John Candy Quotes

1. I know what I have to do if I want to lose weight and stay healthy: eat a proper diet and exercise. All I've got to do is apply it.


2. "American Pie" opened a lot of doors for me.

3. Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips.



4. I thought to myself, Join the army. It's free. So I figured while I'm here I'll lose a few pounds.


5. I think I may have become an actor to hide from myself. You can escape into a character.



6. I'm the one who has to look in the mirror, and after a while it begins to eat at you.




7. I don't watch my movies. I just get too critical of myself.

8. I did the "Tonight Show" once, and I choked up. I get intimidated.


What do you think of John Candy's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts