Kelly Clarkson On Her Vocal Scare Post-Pregnancy: "I Cried And Drank Wine All Day"

Kelly Clarkson has recently opened up about a short period of time after welcoming her baby daughter River Rose, 8 months, where she lost her voice and had no idea if she would sing again.  



In an interview with ET Canada, Clarkson, 32, explained: "Afterwards was the part where I literally had a moment where I cried and drank wine all day," noting: "I was like: "Oh, God, I'm not going to be a singer anymore!" I was bawling to my husband and like, completely hammered, just going: "Oh my God, it's over, I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I could do more charity work." Like, I didn't know what I was going to do."



Kelly also shared about on her extremely difficult pregnancy: "Oh girl, I was like, hospitalized. It was bad. I mean, projectile for like, 20 times a day. Like, for real. I'm not exaggerating. Like, it was the worst".


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts