Kelly Clarkson Reveals Almost No One Will Work With Her

Kelly Clarkson visited BBC Radio 1 on Tuesday and revealed that she can't get anyone to collaborate with her. 
 










"I honestly would collaborate with a lot of people, but everyone usually says no," Clarkson, 32, said, noting: "I'm not kidding you. I have legitimately asked several people that I'm not going to call out, and that's cool, but I don't know."


"I ask good people, I don't want to sing with crap people, so I mean, I ask people who are great vocalists, but I'm not going to point out anyone. I have asked several people…Sometimes I feel like I have the plague, or leprosy, they're like: "If you get too close." I don't know," Kelly explained.

"I got John Legend to say yes, and he's cool," Clarkson opened up about her collaboration with the R&B singer, adding: "I can get country artists to sing with me and John Legend! I'm gonna keep John Legend. He's super credible and talented. I feel very good about myself with that one."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts