Kenny Loggins Quotes

1. When I see that my geek may have contained some of the best parts of me, when I love and appreciate him, I set my children free to see themselves as lovable however they are.


2. Why not hold on to whatever I've got because it's as good as it's ever going to get. How can I believe that love is coming, how can I even believe that love exists; if I don't believe it's spiritually based?


3. You must have love as the core; it takes courage to be willing to constantly tell the truth to each other and risk letting the relationship go.






4. It's been quite a "pattern interrupt", a massive change of the old programming.


5. Women are just beginning to see that; there's something about being a woman that's innately different from being a man. I love what I'm seeing take place and I know Julia has so much to offer.






6. It's hard enough doing something bold without jumping into your bad reviews.


7. I am learning to forgive my inner geek, and even value him as a free man.


8. Real freedom is creative, proactive, and will take me into new territories. I am not free if my freedom is predicated on reacting to my past.

9. Courage is always rewarded.

10. That's an old saying I just made up.


11. I've worked so hard to eliminate the inner geek from my life. I suddenly realize I have no patience for those people who still have their geeks showing. Now I see why being "normal" has been so important to me.







12. I knew what book we had to write, it was clear in my head; it was journals and poetry. So I passed on their offer. I told my agent this is our vision, and no one's done it this way.



13. I had to get in touch with the source, I had to go back into my abandonment issues with my mother, I had to go into issues with my father I hadn't even looked at before.

14. Relationships are so much a rerun of our parental relationships. We're rerunning the relationship they were in together and we're rerunning the relationship we had with them with our lover.




15. I couldn't be in a relationship and behave like somebody else or pretend I felt something I didn't feel. And that includes saying things I thought might jeopardize the relationship.


16. When we were first offered a book deal prior to Avon's, they were trying to get us to change it from the first-person story into a how-to book, and they were offering us some decent money. My agent told me; "you should really consider this".







17. I know that Julia has been given to me for my spiritual growth, and this moment is perfect for us both. I know that I love her, and I know she's my soul mate.


18. The corporate woman has been defined as the "liberated woman" and I see that as the exact opposite. I think she now is more enslaved, maybe even more than the housewife was; because she's so out of her power, and imitating male power is not female power.

19. My trust in a higher power that wants me to survive and have love in my life, is what keeps me moving forward.


20. I am not as scared about people tearing this one up as I would have been in the past because of the basis in "knowing" this one has. There are people out there that are hungry for this.





21. We busted a lot of family secrets with this. But to make a long story short, my parents relationship was built heavily on security issues for my Mom, and when my Dad couldn't provide security, the relationship unraveled.


22. I couldn't have come up with a better metaphor for my life and my internal conflict. It amazes me how quickly we can manifest our fears; not only had I created my "I'm never satisfied, I'll drive her away" nightmare.

23. The more honest you can be, the less you have to hide... when I have nothing to hide, I have everything to give.

24. I think Julia is defining a new feminism. It's the power of the open heart. And it's ok to be sexual.


25. Whatever I have not yet learned to tolerate in myself inevitably will appear in my children. In this way, they, like Julia, guide me to a new level of self-awareness and everyone benefits.





26. I must let go of my need for the world to love me.


27. There is trust in there being a Spirit who loves me and wants me to have love in my life. I trust in this higher power, it is what keeps me moving forward no matter what happens.


28. My rite of passage into my brave new world, life on the road.

29. Running away will never make you free.

30. I am attracting a new audience now, one that is more open and more spiritually inclined.



31. My quest these days is to find my long lost inner child, but I'm afraid if I do, I'll end up with food in my hair and way too in love with the cats.


32. This is the front edge of the spiritual, psychological movement and is where the tools of psychology have finally come together to create a mass healing. I think spiritual psychology is the next wave.



What do you think of Kenny Loggins' quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts