Kerry Washington Post-Baby Body Fitness Tricks

Kerry Washington graced the cover of InStyle magazine's March 2015 issue, on newsstands February 13, and she is absolutely gorgeous.  


In an interview with the mag, Washington, 38, opened up about her post-baby fitness tricks: "Pilates, Tracy Anderson pregnancy DVDs, hiking, the elliptical machine and yoga."



As for how her personal style varies from Scandal's Olivia Pope, Kerry explained: "Red-Carpet Kerry wears a lot more color and pattern than Olivia does. She makes bold choices. When I was pregnant, I showed up a the SAG awards in a bare-midriff gown by Prada. I knew some people were going to hate it, but I thought it was super cute and really fun. Olivia, meanwhile, sticks to a more neutral palette in pastels by designers like Dior, Ferragamo, and Escada. But Olivia's had a huge influence. After the first couple of episodes aired, people started posting on Twitter things like "I have a job interview today, and I'm trying to dress like Olivia Pope."

The "Scandal" star also commented about working mothers feeling guilty: "Women use this "guilt" word a lot, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know why it's the word that keeps coming up, but I can't co-sign on it yet. There has got to be a better way. You can't be all things to all people all the time. You have to experience your humanity, you have to know you are a limited vessel, and you can only do so much."


For the full interview of Kerry Washington, check out InStyle.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts