Kim Kardashian Compares Her Reality Show To "I Love Lucy"

Kim Kardashian obviously thinks that her reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" is way better than "I Love Lucy".  









In an interview with "Love" magazine, Kardashian, 34, said she doesn't like when people ask her a very specific question.



"When someone asks me: "What do you do?" under my breath I want to say: "Ask my f-king bank account what I do,"" Kim told the outlet, noting: "But I would never say that to someone's face."


"We've had more episodes than I Love Lucy!" the reality star pointed out, adding: "And I'm proud that we give so many people jobs. Like, our lighting guy handing me a key chain last season and said: "I just want to thank you - I've worked for you guys for eight seasons and you helped me buy a house." So I get a little bit frustrated at people not understanding. Like when they ask: "What do you do?" I mean, what an uneducated question! And I just want to help change the perception that being on a reality show is such a negative thing."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts