Lady Gaga Engaged To Taylor Kinney (Engagement Ring Photo)

Lady Gaga is officially engaged to Taylor Kinney!  





  

Kinney, 33, has proposed to Gaga, with the pair then celebrating on Valentine's Day at her family's New York restaurant Joanne Trattoria.



Gaga, 28, confirmed the happy news on Monday, sharing a photo of her engagement ring, writing: "He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!"

Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, showed off her engagement ring to her loved ones at Joanne Trattoria before her dad, Joe Germanotta, popped open champagne to salute the two on taking the big step.

"It has been hard for me to find it but I have found love," the pop icon told Fashion in 2013, noting: "When you meet someone that's not intimidated by the amazing people that are around you (or) by the love that you receive - that's love."

Last year, the "Chicago Fire" actor told Glamour: "I think we just complement each other. I'm proud of her, and I'd like to believe she's proud of me. We're kindred spirits."

Back in December, Gaga told Howard Stern that if Kinney popped the question, she would accept.


Check out the engagement ring below...




Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts