Madonna Felt Like She'd Lost Part Of Herself When Lourdes Left For College

Madonna recently revealed that when her eldest daughter Lourdes enrolled in the University of Michigan last year, she was a "mess".  




In an interview with Australia's "Today Show" on Wednesday, the Queen of Pop revealed to Richard Wilkins: "It's hard letting them go out into the world but when she left home to go to college I was a mess."


Madonna, who dedicated to Lourdes, 18, her 1998 album "Ray Of Light", also studied at the same college shortly in the 1970s but that didn't help her at all.





"It was really hard letting her go. I've come to terms with it but yes I miss her and she's a part of me, it was like losing my arm," Madonna, 56, admitted.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts