Madonna Slams "Fifty Shades Of Grey"

Madonna doesn't appear to be excited about the "Fifty Shades of Grey".  











Madonna, 56, opened up about the book series that led to the highly anticipated film.


In an interview with Billboard, the Queen of Pop replied when asked if she read the book: "Yes, I have," noting: "It's pulp fiction. It's not very sexy, maybe for someone who has never had sex before. I kept waiting for something exciting and crazy to happen in that red room thing, and I was like: "Hmm, a lot of spanking." I also thought: "This is so unrealistic because no guy goes down on a girl that much."

"I'm sorry, but no one eats p- as much as the guy in that book," Madonna added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts