Meredith Brooks Quotes

1. The most spiritual place you can be in your life is when you're being very real, when you're not allowing everybody and everything to influence your decisions and your moods, and what's morally right or ethically right.

2. Find your authentic voice, become vulnerable, and then put yourself out there.


3. I was either going onstage or going into an interview or getting on a plane. You can't really feel everything fully when you don't have the time to process.




4. Every emotion that I had over the last three years pretty much had to be put on hold.


5. My parents always saw me as an artist, and that greatly influenced me.

6. I was looking at the setlist backstage and I just said: "Oh my God, the first six songs nobody's gonna know." But they all knew the lyrics. It just blew me away.

7. I believe you can remember the future as much as the past.

8. I obsess too much.


What do you think of Meredith Brooks quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts