"Smash" Star Krysta Rodriguez Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis At 30 (STATEMENT)

"Smash star" and frequent Broadway actress Krysta Rodriguez has just announced that she has breast cancer.

Rodriguez, 30, revealed the news alongside her new blog "ChemoCouture" for women who are going through chemotherapy.


"In addition to performing, I've always had a passion for art, fashion, decoration and overall beautification. I try to have fun with fashion and design and make it my goal to enjoy it and share it with others. Since being diagnosed with breast cancer in the fall of 2014 on the heels of my 30th birthday, I'm taking this passion of beautification to my treatment. I've always believed you feel better when you look better. And what better time to test that out than when I'm going to be feeling pretty terrible for while! ChemoCouture will be dedicated to all things fun and fashion, while being focused on the specific needs of those women going through chemo. My goal is to have us all feeling beautiful together, wherever you are in your life," Rodriguez said in a statement.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts