Tim McGraw's Oscars Song: Glen Campbell's "I'm Not Gonna Miss You" (AUDIO And LYRICS)

Tim McGraw is set to perform the song "I'm Not Gonna Miss You" at the 2015 Academy Awards.

The track is featured on the film "Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me".



Campbell, 78, is now battling Alzheimer's disease and he will be in a Nashville treatment center during the event as the terrible disease has taken a huge impact on his health.


McGraw, 47, will be paying tribute to the performer by singing the track in his place.

Check out the video below…
 
 


Check out the lyrics below…


I'm still here, but yet I'm gone
I don't play guitar or sing my songs
They never defined who I am
The man that loves you 'til the end
You're the last person I will love
You're the last face I will recall
And best of all, I'm not gonna miss you
Not gonna miss you
I'm never gonna hold you like I did
Or say I love you to the kids
You're never gonna see it in my eyes
It's not gonna hurt me when you cry
I'm never gonna know what you go through
All the things I say or do
All the hurt and all the pain
One thing selfishly remains
I'm not gonna miss you
I'm not gonna miss you


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts