Vanessa Bayer Spoofs "Fifty Shades Of Grey" Elevator Scene (FUNNY VIDEO)

"Saturday Night Live" cast member Vanessa Bayer parodies the famous elevator scene from the racy movie "Fifty Shades of Grey" in this brand new commercial for Audi.  


"(The director) allowed me to improvise quite a bit. So it was really fun, to just, based on the different people coming in the elevator, to just kind of come up with new, funny bits to do with them," Bayer, 33, told Mashable, adding: "I feel like the book, in some ways, made me cooler…I learned a lot about all the different props from the book and I learned a lot about Audi and I just feel more like an adult now."



The funny clip features many sexual props and Bayer is not ashamed of using them.


Check out the hilarious video below…


 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts